Honeycomb on over, and build some shelves with me...
- Miter saw
- Wood screws at 1 1/4"
- Drill and drill bit (drill bit should be slightly smaller than the screws you are using)
- Rotary sander (or sandpaper medium and hard grain)
- Wood glue
- Tape measurer, pencil for measurements
- Wall brackets (we used brass)
- Level planks of wood from your hardware store, enough to cut QTY: 15 (+2 just in case) Length: 12" each. Each cut piece will be the exact same size.
- Minwax Wood Stain (1 can)
- Minwax Pre-stain Wood Conditioner (3 cans)
- Large plastic sheet to stain on top of